Thursday, February 3, 2011

Introduction

“I only think in the form of crunching numbers”

- “Thnks fr th mmrs” Fall Out Boy

The purpose of writing this blog is two-fold: I want to share my thoughts and refine my thoughts. I want to share my thoughts because I think about anything and everything all the time. When I don’t share my thoughts I lose my thoughts. It is public journaling as all blogging tends towards. At the same time, I desire to refine my thoughts because I know I am confused on many subjects and there are people out there who have thought about these subjects much more than I have. I want to continually ask myself as I type these words and I ask the reader, am I crazy for thinking this way? I know that I think from a perspective that is completely unique to me and it is almost impossible for me to think from a different point of view until someone tells me there is another view to point…

The writings will spawn from my thoughts and events that happen in my life. I am a Christ follower and most of my thoughts have a Christian aspect to them. Many of my thoughts also revolve around relationships (not just dating but all relationships). Relationships tend to dominate my thinking because it is something I don’t have a ton of experience in and they are the foundation which all society is built.

No comments:

Post a Comment